Do you want to work for CityCard?! Silly question, we know!
We’ve just launched a job vacancy for a University student to join our team part-time to help us in our quest to make life better for the people of Manchester. Details of how to apply are below :)
Representing CityCard Manchester, you will be principally responsible for devising and operating marketing campaigns on campuses to raise our profile and make sales, as well as writing restaurant reviews, visiting suppliers and other tasks to assist in running the site and operation as required.
The hours worked are flexible, but we estimate between 4-8 hours a week depending upon what activities are planned, how often we ask you to update the blog, make visits, etc... We will aim to fit in with your timetable, and the work does not all necessarily need to be performed during daylight hours.
We will pay you £7 per hour for each hour worked (as agreed with the manager each week), as well as a generous commission for each CityCard you sell.
In addition, you will obviously get a FREE CityCard to use :)
* Devising a marketing plan to raise our profile on campus
* Presenting your marketing plan to our Marketing Director
* Executing the marketing plan / activities
* Free meals at Manchester venues (and subsequent reviews)
* Meeting CityCard suppliers
* Assisting with organising events
* Updating our blog and/or social media (as required)
* Helping us to grow the business
WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
Our ideal candidate has:
* a high-calibre business / marketing background
* outstanding and engaging written English skills
* excellent verbal English communication skills
* good knowledge of blogs, facebook and twitter
* professional, pro-active, energetic, 'can do' attitude
* ability to think creatively
Please email your CV, covering letter and sample blog-article to email@example.com quoting reference 'CC-MMU-2015'
Your covering letter should include:
* Marketing experience
* 200 words on your views of the relative strengths or weaknesses of the CityCard brand/proposition
SAMPLE BLOG ARTICLE
* a 250-300 word review of the last place you ate out (wherever that may be)
Become a member for just £2 a month and save at over 130+ CityCard venues